East Kimberley Job Pathways features a culturally diverse workplace that provides a wide array of employment opportunities that come with excellent employment conditions and benefits. If you are interested in working with us, please take a look at our available vacancies.
In applying for a position, applicants must be aware of the following:
- All applicants must be able to meet Fit2Work (Police Clearance) requirements or as otherwise agreed to by Management;
- All applicants must comply with East Kimberley Job Pathways’ policies;
- All applicants must have the ability to follow lawful instructions;
- All applicants must have the ability and agreement to work with East Kimberley Job Pathways’ schedules; and
- All applicants must understand that other requirements may be placed upon the applicant and/or are involved during the application process.
Some positions may require NDIS Worker Screening or a Working With Children Check.